Special Medicfill Medicare Supplement & Express Scripts Medicare (PDP) Prescription Drug Plan
The State of Delaware Open Enrollment for Medicare eligible retirees and their Medicare eligible spouse and/or dependent(s) is October 9 through October 20, 2017, for the plan year January 1 – December 31, 2018.
The annual open enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review the Highmark Delaware Special Medicfill Medicare Supplement Plan and Express Scripts Medicare (PDP) Prescription Drug Plan for Medicare eligible retirees and their spouse and/or dependent(s).
You should receive your 2017 fall annual Open Enrollment letter from the Office of Pensions. If you would like to make a change to your current enrollment election, please complete and submit a Special Medicfill healthcare application by October 20, 2017.
Watch for additional information about the 2018 prescription drug benefit from Express Scripts Medicare (PDP) being mailed to Medicare eligible retirees’. For information regarding this Open Enrollment and the Express Scripts Medicare (PDP) Prescription Drug Plan, click the following links:
- Special Medicfill Open Enrollment October 9 – 20, 2017 Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Medicfill Plan Booklet
- Express Scripts Medicare Retiree Prescription Plan
Special Medicfill Plan rates effective January 1, 2018 can be viewed by clicking the applicable pension plan link below:
- Medicare Supplemental Plans (All Benefit Eligible Plans except County Municipal General & Police/Firefighter Plans)
- County Municipal General Employees’ Plan
- County Municipal Police/Firefighter Plan (Retired prior to 7/1/15)
- County Municipal Police/Firefighter Plan (Retired on or after 7/1/15)